LectureNotes is an Android app for note-taking by handwriting on the screen, in particular with a stylus.
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, an Amazon Kindle Fire HD, and an Asus MeMO Pad with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
* several minor improvements
* optional input prediction added
* searchable settings
* writing direction button added to input zone
* general purpose export added
* image import improved
* undo/redo buttons added to input zone
* safe zone improved
* more time stamp variants for notebook and folder name, for the text layer, for the text drawing tool, and as keyword added
* export to Evernote and to OneNote improved
* notebooks board search improved
* supplementary fields added to text layer
App name : LectureNotes
Package Name : com.acadoid.lecturenotes
Developer: Acadoid Developer
Apk Md5 : 1d68984e23c8374812640479daec4db4
Apk Size : 7.66 MB
Update on Play Store : August 18, 2018
Version Name & Code: 2.8.3 ()