Track the latest updates on Indian and Global financial markets on your smartphone with the Moneycontrol App. It covers multiple assets from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX exchanges, so you can track Indices(Sensex l Nifty), Stocks, Futures, Options, Mutual Funds, Commodities and Currencies with ease.
Monitor your investments with Portfolio and Watchlist. Stay updated with the wide range of news covered in our News and Personal Finance sections. Get expert’s views, in-depth coverage and analysis of the financial markets with live streaming of CNBC AWAAZ (Hindi), CNBC BAJAR (Gujarati) and CNBC PRIME HD.
Moneycontrol+ is a paid offering to Moneycontrol’s App Users to enjoy an Ad-free experience, faster refresh rate for stocks, multiple price and volume alerts & personalized news.
In case of any queries regarding the app, write to us within the in-app support form.
Moneycontrol App offers:
Ease of Use:
• Easy navigation to all financial data, portfolio, watchlist and message board
• Single search bar with voice search for stocks, indices, mutual funds, commodities, news, etc
Latest Market Data:
• Latest quotes of stocks, F&O, mutual funds, commodities and currencies from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX
• Latest prices of Sensex, NIFTY, India VIX, etc
• In-depth market stats for stocks, futures and options
• Interactive and historical charts with Line, Area, Candlestick and OHLC charts types
Moneycontrol Users can subscribe to the +(Plus) version at a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual packages:
• Monthly – INR 69 per Month (within India)
• Quarterly – INR 179 for 3 Months (within India)
• Half-yearly – INR 349 for 6 Months (within India)
• Annual – INR 599 for 1 year (within India)
Your Moneycontrol+ subscription will automatically renew each month through your Google Play account. You can cancel auto-renewal at any time from the subscription list in your Google Play account. No refund or credit for partial monthly subscription periods.
Special Note: Recently, few Chinese phones are including system task killers or battery optimizers which prevent Moneycontrol from working. Please find “do not stop” list in their settings, and add Moneycontrol there.
For example: On Xiaomi / MIUI phones,
1) Open Security App, then open Battery, then App Battery Saver. Here, select “No restrictions” for Moneycontrol.
2) Open Security App again, then Permissions, then again Permissions. Here, enable autostart for Moneycontrol
Moneycontrol app is now available for both Phone and Tablet versions with the same look and functionalities available for all our users
• Compliance with GDPR Terms of data privacy for users if EU region
• Optimizations and Improvements
• Minor crashes and bug fixes