Persist Volume Control is an amazing app that lets you take control of your device’s volume – instead of being controlled by it!
Here’s what the reviewers are saying:
★ “Persist is a new contender that’s one of the most powerful we’ve seen, and comes with tons
★ “Smarter volume control app with predefined profiles!” – AndroidTapp (http://www.androidtapp.com/persist-volume-control/)
★ “Avoid many awkward moments, thanks to Persist” – Stelapps
★ “Useful widgets, you can switch from one preference to another in just a click” – App of the Day
HOW IT WORKS
Persist Volume Control is extremely easy to use. Simply tweak existing or create new pre-defined volume profiles, and toggle between them with just a single touch. Individual profiles are comprised of: Alarm, Media, Ringer, Notification, Voice (in-call), Bluetooth and overall system volume.
Persist Volume Control also detects when you insert headphones or activate Bluetooth, and automatically toggles to your preferred volume profile. You can even create automatic scheduled presets based on time of day, physical location, or a calendar event.
For example, if you plan heading into a business meeting, simply tell the app to turn off your ringer at precisely that time. Of if you’re heading for a workout, tell the app to pump up the volume when you arrive at the fitness club. The list of possibilities is virtually limitless!
Please note that the following permissions are required to use the app (the function/reasons are provided in brackets):
– Full network access/view network connections (bug reporting, Google maps, usage).
– Read calendar (schedule presets based on calendar events)
– Modify system settings (change advanced volume settings)
– Coarse and fine location (detect location changes for scheduled presets
– Control vibration (notifications)
– Read/Write external storage (access custom icons and ringtones)
– Run at startup (restore settings after startup)
– Read phone state (required to separate the ringer and notification volume on all Android versions)