A simple App to Backup and Restore SMS Messages. This is a Paid No-Ads version of the Ad-Supported Free App.
* Automatic Scheduled Backups.
* View Backup Contents.
* Backups created in XML Format on the SD Card.
* Option to backup selected conversations only.
* MMS not supported yet.
NOTE: There is a known problem with some firmware versions of the Droid X and Droid 2 phones that the restored messages do not get the correct time stamps.
This App needs the following permissions to work:
* Storage – modify/delete SD card contents (android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE): To create the xml file on the SD card.
* Your messages – edit SMS or MMS, read SMS or MMS (android.permission.READ_SMS, android.permission.WRITE_SMS): Needed to read SMS during backups and write them during restore.
* Your personal information – read contact data (android.permission.READ_CONTACTS): To display and store the contact names in the backup file.
* System tools – prevent phone from sleeping (android.permission.WAKE_LOCK): To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a backup or restore operation is in progress.
* Hardware controls – control vibrator (android.permission.VIBRATE): To vibrate the phone when the backup or restore operation is completed.
WHAT’S NEW – Option to import settings from the free app – Fix for Transfer not working on Android 8+ devices (needs Location permissions) – Better MMS duplicate detection – Option to continue using existing Archive backup after switching phones or reset – Fix for OneDrive uploads getting stuck – Changes to the way emojis are encoded – Fix for hourly backups not starting on time after a phone restart – Fix for backup notifications getting displayed even after disabling notifications
App Info: App name :SMS Backup & Restore Pro Package Name : com.riteshsahu.SMSBackupRestorePro Developer: SyncTech Pty Ltd Apk Md5 : a9dfd43c0ab64dac4426a2940c3cb450 Apk Size :7.27 MB Update on Play Store :July 04, 2019 Version Name & Code:10.05.601(1005601)